Popular Post

amber rose and kanye west kissing

images Passionate: Amber Rose kisses amber rose and kanye west kissing. kanye-west-and-amber-rose
  • kanye-west-and-amber-rose



  • apb
    12-14 02:24 PM
    I really don't see how removing the per country ceilings alone without increasing the anual quota will help the entire comminity. If you do that alone all it will do is make the date retrogressed for all the countries even further. So where's the gain?
    Getting the anual quota increased, not counting dependents in the quota and recapturing visas from passed years will help EVERYBODY.

    If people want to think that something petty as removing the per country quota is going to solve all our problms then all the best (and God bless us all) ! :cool:

    PS - Pardon me if this sounds harsh but this is how I see it.

    We need to understand that the basic premise of the removing the per country limit uses the assumption that there is enough visa for all of us. But sadly this is not true. We have ask for increasing the GC limit from 140000 to xyz. The last increase was in 1990 which was after 14 years. Now 18 years have passed and there is no change in that direction.

    Increasing limit cannot be fought in the court. It requires changes in law. Removing dependents from EB based GC consumption also cannot be decided in court. But removing per country limit for EB/GC can be decided in court. Just because we are fighting for one does not mean we are ignoring other agendas of IV.





    wallpaper kanye-west-and-amber-rose amber rose and kanye west kissing. hot Woww…..as if Kanye West#39;s amber rose kanye west kiss. Kanye West and
  • hot Woww…..as if Kanye West#39;s amber rose kanye west kiss. Kanye West and



  • ardnahc
    07-21 05:56 PM
    I concur with all the folks in this forum here.

    This reminded me of one of my experiences with Amway guys. This dude comes to me in a mall and started off with his usual "Amway - styled" conversation and finally said that he owns a site similar to amazon.com. That is when I realized and stopped him right there and said "We already have amazon.com, why do you want to open a new one?" he was dumb-founded for a sec then he pretended to attend a phone call and stepped away.





    amber rose and kanye west kissing. Amber Rose Cheating On Kanye
  • Amber Rose Cheating On Kanye



  • onemorecame
    07-24 06:23 PM
    I do send money because I have a dialysis patient at home for 6 years now. and at this time I don't want to point to the healthcare system at all, but my best wishes that you don't have to go there.

    I do have properties and business properties in India from before I came to US. I don't want to make this personal by naming the IT businesses I sold but am sure if you are from 90's and from India you are aware of those names.

    I am sold those one by one, and that is another line buddy. Capital Assets Line. IT Enquiry Lines, Company liquidation issues (specially if you were a LTD. company), Commerical Property Tribunals, Service Tax lines, State Tax Issues, Central Sales Tax issues. And god forbid if there is a lawsuit filed.

    And yes I am in GC line for 8 years. This is the Last line hopefully other than immigration line at India every year. (which is painful for Indian Citizens) but easy for PIO's and Non Citizens.

    You are good to be here and i'll pry for your GC line/wiait finish soon.

    In future if you face any other line in US then please don't start blaming US....
    ...good luck dude

    I will pray with god that he will never put you line.....;)

    BEST WISHES





    2011 hot Woww…..as if Kanye West#39;s amber rose kanye west kiss. Kanye West and amber rose and kanye west kissing. makeup Kanye West and Amber
  • makeup Kanye West and Amber



  • venky321
    01-13 07:31 PM
    what the heck is all this
    i cant even understand a single word
    is it going to effect the students who did their masters here?
    right now im working as a contractor i did my masters over here
    is it gonna effect me now
    :mad::confused:

    Probably not right away; unlikely they will cancel existing visas.

    But over time those working for consulting companies could face hurdles at every step of the way, extensions, visa stampings and even at port of entry.

    Use your time to find a permanent job.



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west kissing. Kanye West#39;s and girlfriend
  • Kanye West#39;s and girlfriend



  • poorslumdog
    08-19 12:22 AM
    Originally Posted by vinzen
    sorry, I love preaching.

    by the way I was referring to "the guy who thinks americans think he is a slumdog...." not you or everyone. But then again you think that I think that you lead a life lower than average. If you think you agreed with me, instead of calling it obvious being defensive and, just agree with me. OK? And get that chip off your shoulder as well.

    well i think we have solved all our immigration issues, i waish if we all concetrate our efforts on solving our issue, if we all try we have chances of succeeding ...if am surprised that we all are stuck in backlog and only 2-3 % take participate in real issues...not sure what is rest of us waiting for?

    I am sure both the ids are same person...:D





    amber rose and kanye west kissing. Amber+rose+kanye+west+kiss
  • Amber+rose+kanye+west+kiss



  • syedajmal
    07-14 12:14 PM
    A little Background

    My Situation -
    My Labor (PERM) and I-140 (EB2) was filed and approved thru Company A ( Priority Date May/15/2006). I was laid off from "Company A" with my last day being Fri 3/23/2007 before I could file my 485 thru them. I started working for "Company B" beginning Mon 3/26/2007 for which I have an approved H1.

    Spouse Situation -
    My wife also has her Labor(EB3) and I-140 approved and 485 pending with a priority date Nov/2002. Her 485 receipt date is July/09/2007.

    While I was leaving "Company A" I did let them know about my Green Card processing and they did promise to help me out if there was anything required in the future.

    With the latest movement in dates, I would like to move ahead with the filing of my 485. I do have a couple of questions regarding what will be needed w.r.t my current situation.

    I would like to know you expert opinion/advice on what can be done in this situation so that I can move ahead with my 485.

    Thanks in advance for your time.



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west kissing. Kanye West with his girlfriend
  • Kanye West with his girlfriend



  • alisa
    02-14 10:11 PM
    If we increase the number of links from other web-sites, blogs etc to immigrationvoice.com, then immigrationvoice should show up earlier.

    1) Does this mean that if we link from our webpages/homepages to IV, that it will count?

    2) How about if I set up a website, create a thousand pages in it, and put a link to IV on each of those pages? Does that count? Is it the number of pages that point to IV that count? Or the number of websites? Do you know how the spiders work?

    3) Also, how about clicking on IV. Like, can I google retrogression, and then go to page 2, and then click on IV. Will that count? If it does, then we can all do that daily. All the bums that come here and don't pay, they can atleast do this.


    I am bringing this up because I had been googling retrogression for a long time, and IV never came up.





    2010 Amber Rose Cheating On Kanye amber rose and kanye west kissing. Passionate: Amber Rose kisses
  • Passionate: Amber Rose kisses



  • sk2006
    08-15 04:16 PM
    Why so much ruckus for SRK ?. After all he is a actor in India. So many actors are having connections with Dawood Ibrahim. So , nothing wrong for extra questioning.


    But Indian immigration will not do such things to foreign delegates. They treat them like gods.Everything will be bypassed.

    This is the difference between us and US

    Agreed. Makes sense.



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west kissing. Amber Rose is only famous
  • Amber Rose is only famous



  • PlainSpeak
    01-14 12:58 PM
    don't make up your own sorry, sad, soap opera



    Your first mistake is criticizing IV and its strategy on a open forum. The core listens to only ideas from active volunteers and donors and incorporates their suggestions, not a free loader, day dreamer who thinks he/she is brilliant. What any one else says on forums doesn't make any difference.
    You think that by arguing on the forum, you can come up with a better idea.
    So in a way you're just throwing eggs at IV. All you talk for the last 2 days is just wasting everyones time.
    If you want IV to listen to you, you must have actively worked with them in the last 4 years, gained knowledge about advocacy and their trust and only then can they consider any of your ideas.
    You have clearly shown that you know nothing.
    This is a message for other members too, if you want core and management to listen to your ideas, be active in your state chapter and many mail groups we have working on intiatives, rather than cursing on forums.
    You will then be working on action items that can change the lives of legal immigrants for the better and make a big difference.
    don't make up your own sorry, sad, soap opera
    My friend a correct it is not mine but it is a sad reflection of your story

    Your first mistake is criticizing IV and its strategy on a open forum. The core listens to only ideas from active volunteers and donors and incorporates their suggestions, not a free loader, day dreamer who thinks he/she is brilliant. What any one else says on forums doesn't make any difference.
    Ahhh my friend no one is asking for core to implement this suggestion. The suggestion was for discussion. Now all we had is name calling but no dicsussion. I hve not had even one esteemed member and donort and volunteer explain to me why this idea is a bad idea

    You think that by arguing on the forum, you can come up with a better idea.
    My friend for an idea yes discusiion is needed. Now once the idea is agreed upon it has to be fleshed out. That is when people get inv,loved in doing the ground work and i knwo i could go aon and on burt what is the use of talking about a house bluepritn when all guys are willing able and ready to do is tear up the idea in a ferezy

    So in a way you're just throwing eggs at IV. All you talk for the last 2 days is just wasting everyones time.
    Eggs at IV?? My friend if my intention was naything i would have been much worse. But i stil have hope in you all. At some point of time tempers will cool down and people will start thinking rationally

    If you want IV to listen to you, you must have actively worked with them in the last 4 years, gained knowledge about advocacy and their trust and only then can they consider any of your ideas.
    You have clearly shown that you know nothing.
    Yes i did not work because i choose not to. Evrybody started as a fresher in any xcareer. No body was born experienced. Now you can take this point as my plunge into IV work but noooooo you do not want a person with a different idea. You want a slave who wil lsay Yes Master and do your bidding.


    This is a message for other members too, if you want core and management to listen to your ideas, be active in your state chapter and many mail groups we have working on intiatives, rather than cursing
    on forums.
    Who is cursing on forum. If you read through the messages again you people are cursing and i am patiently replying back to each and every one

    You will then be working on action items that can change the lives of legal immigrants for the better and make a big difference.
    My friend i will not jump into a hole in the ground if i am a sheep and the hole contains 100 wolfs baying for blood(yes that would be all you abusers). Since we are talking about actionable idea let me talk about something

    When i started this topic i had about 800 + points. When i last checked i have now - 2000 points. All these given by people like you (All these donors and senior members). Now you are asking me for specific details of my plan and my thinking is they heard the plan and got so pissed off that they started abusing me very badly and gave me so many reds that it must be a IV record and now uyou get a brain wave and i am supposed to tell specifics of my plan. What conditions are you as a IV member creating for me discussing my ideas. NOTHING. So that would mean you have no interest in listening to what i say but are just acting nice so that all thiose silent readers of the post will not notice this and think that you are doing great





    hair makeup Kanye West and Amber amber rose and kanye west kissing. Kanye West and Amber Rose,
  • Kanye West and Amber Rose,



  • jungalee43
    12-17 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the update. No need to reveal any more details. At least I know the e-mails that I sent made their way to some one who matters.

    We have taken these ideas to executive and legislative branches of the government. Our suggestions/proposals have been taken up at the top most level. This has been discussed more than few times with favorable consideration. Without being able to share the specifics, we have received extremely positive feedback for our suggestions. Specific events have to occur before this and similar ideas could possibly be considered in the new administration.

    Thanks,



    more...


    amber rose and kanye west kissing. west kissing. Amber Rose
  • west kissing. Amber Rose



  • sc09876
    07-21 02:35 PM
    Get the number, add to the contact list, name the contact as torture.com LOL

    Can you explain me in more detail. How to do this? How can u save their number as torture.com?





    hot Kanye West#39;s and girlfriend amber rose and kanye west kissing. amber rose kanye west kiss.
  • amber rose kanye west kiss.



  • eager_immi
    07-12 10:20 AM
    I think this all depends on individual application. I got a letter stating "no further documents were needed." I did not submit any TOEFL scores. I just sent them a letter detailing that my husband and I work for Fortune 500 and have been in the US for over 10 years. I also stated that my daily work includes interacting with high level executives, c-suite folks all the time. My work entails writing reports, issuing memorandums etc. My letter from employer also stated that my ability to communicate in English is equivalent to a native speaker. But I know sometimes it does not work it all depends on the individual who is accessing your case. Just one pointer make sure the letter is well written, free of grammatical errors, and you have spent several hours editing and re-editing it. I have seen lots of posts where people have uploaded the letter they sent to the embassy, but the English was very poor.

    They asked me to submit IELTS test results inspite of submitting TOEFL score (108/120) and english proficiency letter.



    more...


    house Amber Rose Kanye West amber rose and kanye west kissing. Kanye and then girlfriend,
  • Kanye and then girlfriend,



  • ArkBird
    03-30 12:31 AM
    I can live with MMS or Advani but if Lalu, Mayawati, Mulayam or Jaylalitha becomes PM, I will be filling my papers for political asylum next day in any "progressive" country like Somalia, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Congo..........





    tattoo Amber+rose+kanye+west+kiss amber rose and kanye west kissing. amber rose kanye west kiss
  • amber rose kanye west kiss



  • alterego
    12-19 03:47 PM
    Looks like this issue is finally getting some attention in both the lobbysphere and in the legislature. I was pleasantly surprised to see this on the yahoo techticker.
    It is actually a very sensible partial solution. I hope it will be a part of a multipronged strategy to solve this. I am under no illusion that we alone can solve this, but we can help.
    We are already an integral part of this economy but being prevented from contributing fully to it, by purchasing homes and investing into it. It hardly seems a radical approach to integrate us fully by giving green cards if we buy homes. Those who have secure jobs and rare skills are the ones who will buy. Those immigrants will help near and longer term.



    more...


    pictures Kanye West with his girlfriend amber rose and kanye west kissing. kanye west and amber rose
  • kanye west and amber rose



  • smuggymba
    07-27 01:08 PM
    We guys (non-amway) will be slogging for bread and butter but we like our freedom and travel to Hawaii in economy class and stay at Motel 6.

    your response?

    gave u green just for this statement.





    dresses amber rose kanye west kiss. amber rose and kanye west kissing. Paret Amber rose amp; Kanye
  • Paret Amber rose amp; Kanye



  • eb3retro
    07-22 09:12 AM
    not really..i think we want to give a benefit of doubt to the amway person not to do this and lose our friendship (esp when close friends do this to you). We know how to be tough. Been there done that. I came to a conclusion that people who cannot understand the value of friendship can never be true friends. Esp when my close friend spoiled his friendship with me due to amway.

    We desis are too polite and can't say NO easily like others. I have learnt to say NO in the US now, makes my life much easier....be nice and say no politely.



    more...


    makeup Amber Rose is only famous amber rose and kanye west kissing. Amber Rose Kanye West
  • Amber Rose Kanye West



  • ita
    04-20 10:50 PM
    Sonia has this immense lust for money and power.Though I'm least interested in her antics during Indira Gandhi regime and Rajiv Gandhi regime I'll add few lines.

    Apparently precious antiques were moved from chennai to Italy.Near Orbassano where her mother lives there are two antique shops called Ethnica in Revlota and Ganpathi.These are blue collar areas.Her birth certificate says she was born in Turin but she told parliament that she was born in Orbassano.

    Media says that she is from middle class family.But apparently there were few journalists who went to her town in Italy and apparently she comes from very poor family in Italy.

    Middle class or poor family a person working as an aupair girl went to same restaurant as to the one to which elite folks like grandson and son of a coutnry's PM would go is interesting.Kind of unimaginable even in these days of reduced economic disparities as rich folks have their own hanging out spots.
    There was something about Opus Dei,KGB thing mentioned in connection with Sonia in some articles.

    Disclaimer
    I found this on Internet but don't know what is the truth.For all I know she could be very nice person that could have happened to India in specific and earth in general.

    That said in 1984 Rajiv apparently was reluctant to get into PM post.Pranab Mukherjee who is rightly called as living encyclopedia by many was very ambitious to become PM.P V Narasimha Rao who was kind of Indira's right hand man was not expressive about his ambitions.Sonia convinced Rajiv to accept PM job and Pranab was sidelined as every one knew about his ambition which led to his leaving Congress though he rejoined later.Rajiv who was neither interested in politics nor was astute mismanaged things much to the embarrassment of this aides.In some cases his own aides let out secrets about his scams.

    In 1992 Sonia opted for PVN thinking he would take orders from her.After he got into the job he refused to take orders from 10,Janpath.That's the famous rift between Sonia and PV.

    After PV's 5 year term she had Sitram Kesari be the Congress president which didn't work out .She stepped into the party.Apparently once upon a time Congress party like BJP or any other political party had a constitution where the president and state CM were to be elected by party members.After Sonia got into party president role she had the constitution changed, so for ages to come Congress party's reins will be in the hands of Nehru-Gandhi family members.They and not party members will elect all the chief candidates of the party who will have to take orders from them.

    All the nonsense that media writes and her biography says about she going into privacy shell for eight years after 1992 is just fairytalish makeup to her story.





    girlfriend amber rose kanye west kiss amber rose and kanye west kissing. Kanye West and Amber Rose
  • Kanye West and Amber Rose



  • vbkris77
    09-15 12:48 PM
    How did you say that are Only EB2+ EB3?

    Apart from EB2, EB3 what else would need a PERM?





    hairstyles west kissing. Amber Rose amber rose and kanye west kissing. amber rose kanye west kiss.
  • amber rose kanye west kiss.



  • bfadlia
    02-15 04:31 PM
    Who is preventing people of ROW for applying H1b or Green card EB ? Employers look for availability of talent not for country of origin and anyone who competes in the global market wins. If ROW countries have less people with marketable skills or less people who want to work outside their countries,it is not the problem of Chinese or Indians. There is no logic with Employers being forced to wait for visa numbers to comply with diversity. There should be a FIFO system without any country of birth barriers. USCIS wastes more annual visa numbers due to these country caps. Lets make these guys fine tune this immigration system which is actually against the free market capitalist principles of this country.

    Employers hire only based on talent, ROW people must have less marketable skills or not want to leave their countries and we need to teach the US on capitalist principles.
    You are absolutely right, you didn't miss my point, you completely lost touch with reality.
    People who keep asking that we just stop the discussion, tell me how we can focus on the issues with people telling us there r more of them here because they are smarter and more marketable. Is this their idea of how to bring us together?





    sumagiri
    07-03 11:56 AM
    I have a general question on an option in case of I-485 denial. I know that if underlying I-140 gets denied, I-485 is also denied. My question : is the vice versa true. ? If I-485 gets denied, will I-140 also gets denied.?

    If I-485 is denied (AC21 issue for example), can an applicant choose Consular processing on existing I-140, assuming that it is not revoked? Just like if COS is not granted, applicant leaves country and goes to consulate for stamping ?





    Bpositive
    05-17 05:51 PM
    Best of luck...sri lankan sinhalese and sri lankan tamils...I hope you can accept each other's perspectives and move away from extreme positions.sri lanka is such a beautiful country. i hope i can visit again and explore the northern areas..here's wishing peace with dignity (not subjugation) for all.