Popular Post

Shah Rukh is set to release his 'funny' autobiography soon


Bollywood Super Star and The World Most Powerfull Person Shah Rukh Khan, has been writing his autobiography for many years now, has revealed that his book is almost near completion and he will be releasing it very soon.The book, Twenty Years In A Decade, will focus on the life of the 45-year-old actor from the year 1991 to 2001."It's a fun book and is about positivity and hope and it's funny, like I am. I've written things about my life in a fun way. Very personal things are there in it, selective memories though. There is a chapter on journalism too,"Shah Rukh Said.

He Said "I am writing this book since more than 10 years now. It is called Twenty Years In A Decade because I felt that in 10 years, I've lived a life of 20 years between 1991 to 2001. It's almost complete now and one of these days when I complete it, I will ask my writer friends to edit it and I'll release it,"Although the actor has written about various facets of his life in the book, his favourite chapter remains the one that mentions his parents, who passed away when he was quite young."

One of my favourite chapters in the book is about my mother and father. Its eight pages long. Whoever writes a book for the first time, parents' mention is always there," he said.Asked if he would ever venture into writing a film, Khan said: "That's an expert thing to do. In every film I work, my inputs are always there but full script, I don't think I know the science or the mathematics behind it. Anyone can write a story but it's difficult to write a screenplay.